“What are your plans for growing your business over the next year? When is the last time you redefined your mission statement?”
Do you clearly understand the vision for your business?
Has it change over the years?I am sure if your business is growing, it is bound to change direction…
Reviewing your mission statement as the business grow will put you ahead of your competition. It gives you clarity, direction, focus and purpose.
Here are couple of example I give my clients…Give it a try!
- PURPOSE: Why are you in this business? Why do you do what you do?
- WHO: Who do you serve? How do you want to treat your customers, your employees?
- WHAT: What is your “big idea”? What do you stand for? What do you want to be known for?
- SPECIAL: What’s unique about your business? What key ingredient makes your business special for its customers? How do you stand out from your competitors? Why should someone buy from you?
- GOALS & MEASURES: What are your goals in running this business? How will you know you have succeeded? What measures will you choose to measure your success?
These steps are a part of my Business Signature Program : “Proven Strategy to soar in your business”.
In this intense NEW 90 days bootcamp, we cover:
- How to make your business more effective
- Reviewing your present situation ( strength, weaknesses, opportunities)
- Goal setting and tracking
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Personal analysis
- Life balance
‘So let me ask you again…..What are your plans for growing your business over the next year?’
Katia Ravé’s work as a strategist life and career coach and relationship advisor draws on her personal strengths — focus, passion, and perpetual desire for improvement. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a discovery call for this limited space one on one Business Strategy Signature Program.